一、 適用對象：106 學年度起入學之跨院國際碩士學位學程科技藝術組研究生適用。
(一) 修業年限：二年至四年 。在職生得延長修業限一年。
1. 學生應修滿 24 學分。
Regulations and Degree Requirements for the Division of Art and Emerging Technology, International Intercollegiate Master Program
I. Eligibility：Applicable to M. A. students enrolling after the academic year of 2017.
II. Degree Regulations for M.A. students
i. Period of M.A. study：2 to 4 years.
ii. Course Requirements:
1. For degree requirements, complete a minimum of 24 credits of approved course work.
2.Registered MA thesis credits are extra and not included in the minimum 32 credits.
iii. Graduation Requirements:
1.Completion of course requirements, oral defense, and MA Thesis.
2.Foreign Language requirement:
Reaching a certain score/level that determined by Program Office on a foreign language exam/evaluation (Foreign students should choose Chinese in high level as the foreign language).
A minimum of one submission of publication or artwork as the main author in the fields of Art and Emerging Technology, including conference proceedings or journal.
4.MA Thesis and Oral Defense Examination:
(1) Prior to applying for the oral defense, student should complete the following requirements:
Satisfy with the publication requirement.
Satisfy with the foreign language requirement.
Complete thesis draft and submit it to the program office.
(2) Application for oral defense examination should be set forth to program office three weeks before the examination is held.
(3) The following supplemental documents must be submitted alone with the oral defense application form to program office:
Application form for oral defense exam.
Official transcript for all M.A. studies.
The proof of one submission of publication or artwork as the main author in the fields of Art and Emerging Technology, including conference proceedings or journal.
(4) Oral defense exam is hold publically by the committee. Committee members are recommended and formed by the advisor.
(5) Qualification for the committee members:
Assistant professor or Assistant researcher (or higher rank).
Experts or professional scholars who received a doctorate at least one year.
(6) Each M.A. candidate could only retake defense exam once either next semester or next academic year if he/she failed the first time. Failure to defense exam will result in being suspended from the program.
(7) The results for qualifying exam and oral defense exam should be reported to the program office.
III. Master of Arts (M.A. degree)
The M.A. degree is administered by the college which the student’s advisor is affiliated with. Each M.A. student must fulfill all the degree requirements and regulations to get the M.A. degree. M.A. students are eligible to apply for dual-degree program according to the dual-degree program MOU.
i. The period of M.A. study is 2 to 4 years. ii. The “Advisor Confirm Form” should be submitted to the office within one semester after enrollment. Each student should have the advisor’s approval for courses selection except the 1st semester. The program Chairman could not approve the courses registration after the 1st semester.
ii. Students should refer to the “Academic Regulations” of National Tsing Hua University for the regulations not shown in this bulletin.